Black Berkey® Filter set
€185,00 In Stock
Berkey Filter Details
- Black Berkey ® Original Purification Elements are the world leader in gravity-fed water purification.
- Berkey® Filters remove 99,999% of chlorine, viruses, harmful pathogenic bacteria, cysts, heavy metals, parasites and hazardous chemical contaminants and other impurities while leaving undisturbed the essential minerals your body needs. See full list in the FAQ's section on our page.
- The Black Berkey purification element formulation has been tested by State and EPA accredited laboratories to exceed NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- Includes: Two 9" Black Berkey Purification Elements with 2 washers, 2 wing nuts, and 1 priming button
- Installs in the upper chamber of all Berkey system. Elements can also be used to upgrade most other gravity-fed water filter systems.
- Sold as a set of 2 elements for Big Berkey - Travel Berkey - Berkey Light - Royal - Crown - Imperial or Go Berkey or to use on it's own.
- Durability - Lifespan: Each set of Black Berkey ® element is designed to purify approximately 23,000 liters of water before needing replacement or up to 11 years.
- Re-cleanable and self-sterilizing during the life of the element
- Elements come with a 2-year, pro-rated full worldwide warranty from Berkey Waterfilters EU / Ireland.
- Recommended cleaning and priming should be every 12 months to get the maximum lifespan of these filters. (takes only 5-10 minutes) - See our priming / cleaning video on FAQ page or YouTube
Berkey Waterfilters EU is an authorized supplier for the European Union / Ireland with full worldwide warranty and excellent customer service.
Free Next Day Delivery on all Berkey systems in the Ireland. & Free DHL shipping to all other European countries. (1-3 days to most countries)
Free Next Day Delivery for all Ireland & EU orders over €50
Free DPD delivery in all Europe for orders over €50
Shipping to Ireland 1-2 days. France 2-3 days. Rest of Europe 3+ days.
We also offer fast DHL / UPS / DPD shipping on all Berkey systems to most other countries.
We will provide a tracking number on the day of dispatch for you to track your consignment.
All orders are shipped out on the same day if ordered before 3 pm.
Berkey Waterfilters EU
When will you ship my order?
All products are shipped the same day if ordered before 3pm. For UK orders we use DPD who will deliver the following Working Day from dispatch.
We will provide a tracking number on the day of dispatch for you to track your consignment on the DPD website.
How fast will my water filter purify tap water?
The system will purify up to 13.3 litres per hour with 2 x Black Berkey filters inside (or 26.6 Litres per hour with 4 x Black Berkey filters inside).
In real terms, this equates to approximately 1 glass of water per minute.
I have another question not answered here...
Please refer to our Full FAQ page - if you still have a question please click on the link below and ask!
We have the Berkey since 4 years.
After a forest fire we did not trust our well water to drink.
The Berkey saved us from drinking the council water.
The delivery to Portugal of the filter replacement was fast.
i love these filters, one of the best on the market.
These water filters are the best, no others on the market even come close.
Hi, I received the filters with a complimentary set of steel mugs, thank you. However, I have been unable to prime the filters, I followed instructions and looked up utube etc and as a last resort soaked both filters overnight as an alternative priming method (saw this on a Berkey Website Video). Despite this, not a drop of water is filtering from my upper to lower chamber, I am at a loss re what to do. A friend no longer available did the priming on the original filters when I first bought the unit three years ago.
I am so sorry to hear that the Black Berkey Filters are not filtering the water.
However I would recommend you to re-clean and re-prime the Black Berkey Filters again because based on our 8 years experience in this field, we have never had a Black Berkey Filter, which fails before. The only reason the filters are not working is due to unsuccessful priming.
You can use a dishwasher brush and brush them on the sides for up to 5-10 minutes. This is only needed sometimes when they are new and / or / if the water is hard. This is done in order to ‘’open’’ them up, you should also clean them and primed again every 12 months.
See here how to prime them.
And here is a video for the Fluoride filters.
We would love to hear the feedback back from you. You can write us back to email@example.com
Sales & Technical support
Berkey WaterFilters EU
Phone +49 (69) 6655 4243
Black Berkey Filter set