Royal Berkey - 12 Liters system
€585,00 In Stock
Berkey Filter Details
- This system comes standard with 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements (Same filters as in other Berkey Water Filter systems) but can be expanded up to 4 elements.
- Royal Berkey Water Filter system is ideal for use at home with medium-sized families or group of 2-6 people
- Can also be used for outdoor activities or during unexpected emergencies like other Berkey systems
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel. Same high quality stainless steel as in other Berkey Waterfilter systems
- Berkey Filters remove 99.7% of chlorine, viruses, harmful pathogenic bacteria, cysts, heavy metals, parasites and hazardous chemical contaminants and other impurities while leaving undisturbed the essential minerals your body needs. See full list in the FAQ's section to the right hand side.
- Storage capacity of 12 liters
- Maximum Filters: 4 Black Berkey Purification Elements (in upper chamber)
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chamber, 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements (expandable up to 4), 1 stainless steel lid, 1 spigot, 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, 1 priming button, 2 blocking plugs, 1 rubber gasket to protect the base, system is ready to use after assembling
- Height when in use 58cm
- Diameter 24cm
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 2-6 people
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements, the Royal Berkey system can purify up to 4 gallons (15.1 liters) per hour
- Configured with 4 Black Berkey Purification Elements, the Royal Berkey system can purify up to 8 gallons ( 30.3 liters) per hour
- Up to 4 PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters can be installed in the lower chamber if desired
Berkey Waterfilters EU is an authorized supplier for the European Union/Ireland with full worldwide warranty and excellent customer service.
Free Next Day Delivery on all Berkey systems in the Ireland. & Free DHL shipping to all other European countries. (1-3 days to most countries)
Free Next Day Delivery for all Ireland & EU orders over €50
Free DPD delivery in all Europe for orders over €50
Shipping to Ireland 1-2 days. France 2-3 days. Rest of Europe 3+ days.
We also offer fast DHL / UPS / DPD shipping on all Berkey systems to most other countries.
We will provide a tracking number on the day of dispatch for you to track your consignment.
All orders are shipped out on the same day if ordered before 3 pm.
Berkey Waterfilters EU
When will you ship my order?
All products are shipped the same day if ordered before 3pm. For UK orders we use DPD who will deliver the following Working Day from dispatch.
We will provide a tracking number on the day of dispatch for you to track your consignment on the DPD website.
How fast will my water filter purify tap water?
The system will purify up to 13.3 litres per hour with 2 x Black Berkey filters inside (or 26.6 Litres per hour with 4 x Black Berkey filters inside).
In real terms, this equates to approximately 1 glass of water per minute.
I have another question not answered here...
Please refer to our Full FAQ page - if you still have a question please click on the link below and ask!
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great, thank you
Great water filter, very happy with it. After initial set up and a few flows the water tastes wonderful. I would be useful if the Berkey had a gauge to tell how much water is in both compartments.
Well what can I say, I just hope it’s working, but how could I really know if it is doing what it says on the tin.
if the water is going though and dripping ( can drip very fast but should not be running through and if the wing nuts are screwed enough then the filters are working )
if you still unsure you can test them with red dye but the filters never fail
The red food colouring must be artificial food colouring. If the food colouring is organic or has mineral based ingredients, the Black Berkey Elements will read that as minerals and allow that colour to come down.
They don't sell artificial colouring here in UK
But u can get if from USA ,
We have started selling the correct red food colouring test and they are available on our website now
Please add only 3-10 drops of red dye test max in the upper chamber.
After 5-10 minutes, look to see if any of the water in the glasses are red or pink.
Water should come out clear and if there is a red or pink colour in the water then please check if the filters are installed correctly or washers positioned correctly or if the wing nuts are loose and then make a new test.
Please see how to use red dye test in the video in this link
Amazing tasting water!